When coils are dirty, the compressor, fan motors, and electronics will have to work overtime to give your home a comfortable temperature. Not only will energy consumption be higher but component life is greatly reduced, eventually costing you thousands of dollars in repairs.
Premier Air Service’s Energy Savings Agreements can prevent breakdown.
Dirt and dust on coils can reduce system efficiency and waste hundreds of dollars each year.
Low refrigerant levels not only cause the system to run harder but are also an early sign of an impending breakdown. Gas heaters need regular cleaning and inspection to prevent carbon monoxide from entering the home in winter.
Most folks never think about servicing their air conditioner or furnace until the units fail. But a little preventive maintenance will save you big dollars.
Premier Air Service of McKinney, TX offers an affordable solution with prepaid Energy Savings Agreements. Twice a year we call to schedule a maintenance visit to check, clean and tune your system for peak efficiency and maximum comfort. Customers often save more money on their utility bill than the cost of the Energy Savings Agreement.
Benefits of the Energy Savings Agreements include:
- Lower utility bills
- Extended equipment life
- Fewer repairs
- Improved capacity
- 10% discount on repairs
- Priority customer
- Inflation protection
- 24-Hour emergency service
- Never and overt time charge
Precision Tune-Up Procedures Includes:
- Clean and adjust burner assembly
- Clean ignition assembly
- Monitor flue draft
- Adjust operating pressures
- Monitor starting capabilities
- Test safety controls
- Clean or replace air filter
- Clean and adjust blower components
- Measure for correct air flow
- Tighten electrical connections
- Measure volts/amps on motors
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Adjust thermostat calibration
- Clean evaporator coil if accessible
- Clean condenser coil
- Clean condensate drains
- Measure temperature difference
Call Premier Air Service today at (214) 544-7750 for a custom price. The cost of each Energy Savings Agreement is tailored to the individual needs of the customer.